Saturday, November 9, 2013

And the next chapter begins...

Its time to start our "eventyr" we have moved out of our home and staying with Gran while we say our "see you laters" to all our friends and family.  Please bare with me as I learn how to blog, but I hope everyone will enjoy our adventures over the years.  We are all excited but we are also sad to leave our friends and family.


Thursday, November 7, 2013 - Over the past two days, I have been working with the moving company packing and loading all our possessions into our ocean container, air freight, and storage.  What a great crew I worked with...they never rushed me while I was trying to decide what went where.  I will admit today was much harder on me emotionally because all our things were being taken out of the house and loaded on a truck.  Yesterday, I didn't have time to think about it because I was being asked a ton of questions along with trying to get things ready to be packed.  The kids have spent lots of quality time with Gran, while I was supervising the move, which I know they all enjoyed.

 Day 1- loading the ocean container

Day 2 loading the truck for storage & air freight

No comments:

Post a Comment